The Anchor Guardian Program is an innovative program that proactively partners with you on the proper care of your equipment, with a focus on reducing HVAC operating and maintenance costs. With over 40 years of experience, Anchor knows what it takes to keep your equipment operating efficiently on a daily basis. Don’t wait until it’s too late.
Results You Deserve
- Decrease operating costs over the life of your facility
- Decrease expensive system and equipment downtime
- Decrease tenant turnover due to high and/or unexpected maintenance expense
- Decrease administrative costs associated with managing HVAC services
- Increase employee comfort and productivity with an Anchor-regulated workplace
Are You Proactive OR Reactive?…Planned Maintenance Delivers
- Less downtime whether it’s 100 degrees or 25 degrees outside
- Up to 20% savings on utility costs
- 12-16% decrease in repair costs
- Extended life to your heating and cooling equipment
“A few years ago we used Anchor Heating & Air for a HVAC project at one of our commercial properties. Anchor’s bid came in lower than our regular HVAC maintenance provider and they seemed to be a bit more knowledgeable, so we took a chance on them. Since then, we have moved the majority of our HVAC maintenance contracts over to them. They are always the one we call first if we ever need any major HVAC work done and we highly recommend them to any of our tenants who handle their own maintenance. Anchor Heating & Air has been an outstanding team to work with and I truly mean team, from the technicians to the facility solutions manager to the scheduler. Anchor is our #1 choice for heating and air conditioning solutions.”
Kari Marschark, Property Manager
Raulet Property Partners, Inc.
“I was referred to Anchor from a highly-trusted source, and I have found that recommendation to be accurate in several commercial settings. Anchor gives us good answers to the questions we ask, and they give us options for greater sustainability and long-term money savings, while helping us find the way to pay for that in the short-run. I could not be more pleased that we have technical expertise, high integrity and caring, attentive service from one very well-managed firm. I would highly recommend Anchor to anyone.”
Collier, Branscomb & Associates, Inc.
(Sam is also Vice-Chair of Properties, HVAC & Sustainability at Oakhurst Baptist Church.)